We invite you to share our mission of caring through touch...
We welcome open-hearted individuals who are committed
to making a difference in the lives of the poor.
CTI warmly welcomes volunteers with the following skills:
- Publicity / Designing flyers
- Event planning
- Certified massage therapists and students trained in a variety of touch modalities: acupressure, Reiki, healing touch, reflexology, and others
- Research (e.g. impact of healing touch)
- Drivers for marginally housed seniors (groceries, rent/bill payments, medical appointments)
- Laundering of massage towels & pillowcases
We know that touch makes a difference in the lives of those who struggle daily (like all of us) to find a different and better way to live, to love, to care, to be happy in body, mind and heart. We invite you to give what you can.
Items to Donate: (non-white) pillowcases, white crew socks, travel -size toiletries, gift cards
Contact the Care Through Touch Institute at (415) 344-0302 to arrange donation drop-off.
Thank you for CARING and supporting our efforts to CARE!
Contributions can be mailed to:
Care Through Touch Institute
240 Golden Gate Ave, #206
San Francisco, CA 94102
Remember CTI in your will, as a designated beneficiary, or…
Care Through Touch Institute is a 501(c)3 organization. Federal Tax ID Number: 88-0189092
CTI does not share donor information with any other person or organization.